I should have checked out the food inspection web before eating here. I do afterwards, and was disgusted at how many findings and warnings they've had.
I got some fish and chicken w/ tofu with pad thai. Definitely worst food ever. It was very obvious that everything was sitting out under the heat lamp. Pad Thai noodles (basically noodles with ketchup and chili flakes) had harden edges. Fish was soggy, not crispy and the chicken w/ tofu was swimming in a pool of grease sauce.
As small as my plate of food was, I could not stomach the entire meal and disparately wanted to warn another person in line to eat elsewhere. Fortunately, he changed his mind.
I cannot recommend that anyone eats here.