If you don't want to swallow a fly by accident I suggest you don't go there. They are EVERYWHERE! Health inspector has already been called a couple times. No cleaning gets done there, nothing is maintained. Don't waste your money! Go to Starbucks across the street, at least they have standards and their employees are trained properly. These people don't know what they're doing. If you have children or are elderly please don't put anyone's health at risk by going there. If any of you knew what went on behind the scenes, you would all vomit and run as fast as you could.