Submitted Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 8:33pm [Dine in]
I don't know why we still go here, oh right, i know why, it's probably the only place our parents know of. Parents just don't like to change or try new things.
Had several bad experience the past two months:
1) Squished us in a tiny table, there were so many of us there.
2) The food wasn't fresh, taste kind of weird, heck, I'm pretty sure I had to hit the washroom when I got home, good thing it wasn't food poisoning.
3) They made the wrong order, we order this, and they made that, ummm, yeah, and they were trying to make it look like we asked for the wrong thing when clearly she wasn't listening.
4) Some of the chopstick were not clean thoroughly, had to ask for new ones.
5) Again, there was one time they put us in an area where we were at the end of the trail (all the good food are taken and left with the crappy)
Was this review helpful? 1 / 3 users found this review helpful.
Submitted Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 8:19pm [Dine in]
Though it taste alright, the sushi weren't firm; rice and various things were falling off. Mainly because the sizes were disproportional, some were extra extra huge, some were normal, yet some were thin. Also I found the sushi to be somewhat expensive (maybe it was because order the cheaper things). But yeah, that didn't trouble, what did was, the sushi just didn't look exactly like the picture on the menu. LOL Is it suppose to? It's ten times much smaller and it definitely not one-dimensional. :P
If you want the spectacular sushi, you may want to look elsewhere. :P
Was this review helpful? 2 / 4 users found this review helpful.
Submitted Monday, October 29, 2007 - 12:21am [Dine in]
I'm a big fan of all you can eat sushi, but this place just doesn't cut it. The food wasn't that good; the only thing I actually liked was the spicy tofu. I can't say I liked the sasimi, but it was decent, If you're looking for all you can eat sushi, try looking for some around Broadway, I've been to a few places and I have to say I was satisfied. Too bad I can't remember the names. Good luck with the search.
Was this review helpful? 0 / 5 users found this review helpful.