I went their friday night with a group of ten people and left very disappointed. Here is what happened in the two hours I stayed there...
1. The waiter and waitress messed up the drinks, our glasses were always empty, nobody bothered to fill them as it is all you can drink.
2. We got double order of rice sushi and unknown fish heads that came out of no where. We got our sashimi at the end when everyone was all full. Sashimi was not not fresh and did not taste good.
3. We had dirty plates in front of us 30 mins at a time, we had to clear the plates our selves.
4. They forced us to pay 10% tips when were only going to give them 5% for their bad service.
5. Nobody bothered to come and asked us how we were doing.
6. The mango pudding was cut into bite size pieces, they were hoping we would eat only one piece.
7. We asked about our sashimi order over five times, and took them forever to make it.
8. The food was not great compared to other japanese buffets in Richmond.
9. The servers did not split the food for us, they threw everything on a big plate and expected us to pass it around. If the food was one two separate plates, they just give it to one side and were lazy to bring it to the other side of the room. Talk about self service.
10. We did not get everything we ordered. We had to write the sheets many times to get what we wanted.
I do not recommend this restaurant to anyone unless they get new servers!