1. Patty is too thick and dry - taste in mouth is dominated by dry ground steak. Most expensive burger restaurants make the patty too thick in order to justify the big price. (The Surreal Gourmet on Food TV stated that regular ground beef cooked in a frying pan makes the best burger as it is the most juicy and flavourful - I agree)
2. Bun is pretty good, but I don't like yellow egg bread with a sweet taste for the bun. The Sesame seeds on top were good.
3. Sauce was custom made mixture of mayo, pickles and perhaps ketchup, pretty good but perhaps some hotdog mustard under the meat would be nice.
4. French fries were over-cooked and dry (probably had sat around too long) , this is likely not the norm in this place, otherwise they are good fries.
5. Music, started out with dry, intellectual be-bop trumpet jazz, this is the kind of jazz that people like feenie who are pretending to like jazz play, this was followed by some more modern commercial type smooth jazz. mediocre and pretentious.
For $16 this burger is over-priced, Moderne burger a few doors east is the better choice, and someone said feenie has been seen in there. The white spot car hop combo is a way better deal feenie!