Just so so... I smell a rat with all these great reviews?
Submitted Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 7:17pm [Dine in]
There is something not right with all these great reviews. This place is not that good. Someone may be astroturfing (faking grass root popularity) here. It may be some other anomalous local effect but I smell a rat! I gave this place at least 6 visits. Not one was up to scratch! It was not terrible but not real good value!
Was this review helpful? 3 / 4 users found this review helpful.
Submitted Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 6:37pm [Dine in]
- Clean elegant cosy atmosphere
- Healthy, repeatable, home quality, gourmet cuisine
- Good service and the owners are great chefs
- Wines are priced lower than most restaurants
- Unusually good value for such a high end experience
- My wife and I have been going here for years, we love this place
To the person why said:
"I'm no Greek food connoisseur, but what is the hoopla with this place? Best Greek restaurant in Vancouver? Hardly...Twice the price of Stepho's for marginally better quality"
I agree you are no Greek food connoisseur!
Stepho's is good but it is all about huge portions and fair quality.
The Kalamata is all about great food with very generous portions and the prices are marginally more than Stepho's.
Was this review helpful? 0 / 3 users found this review helpful.