I like birthdays, especially mine. My parents can't decide on my birthday gift so they decided on buying dinner. This is where this restaurant steps in. We had quite a few dishes so I will rate as many dishes as I remembered.
1) Crab meat with fish maw soup - 8/10
2) Two course-Peking Duck - 9/10
3) Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs - 7/10
4) Salted Free Ranch Chicken - 6/10
5) Assorted Sea Food Bird Nest - 6/10
6) Assorted Clams Stir Fried - 5/10
7) Sweet Wheat and Barley Congee (Dessert) - 5/10
I think there are more but I couldn't remember it.
Atmosphere was fine though it was a bit noisy. If you are hoping for a quiet dinner then this is not your place.
The service is okay, but you have to watch out for the waiter/manager (MIB) who takes your order, he is quite pushy in our case and trying to sell us something we don't really want, like $5 scallop (per scallop).
Food is definitely tastier than before. There are more exotic choices too (hey, Chinese love to eat strange food).
At the end it worked out to be $22 per person (with the discount card). I guess it's a okay price for a middle high class seafood restaurant. Concluding this I wouldn't say this is a gem but if someone's buying, why not. I wouldn't go if I have a choice.