I am impressed by G+G's vegetarian buffet idea. All the ingredients of each item are listed and I'm sure this really helpful for vegans, and those with food allergies. However after being a regular here for quite some time every time I have visited I have discovered something new that turns me off. And now I have no desire to return to Greens and Gourmet ever again.
1. The dessert cooler is next to the hot buffet. If you look you will see that years worth of gross moldy old food from the hot buffet is caked onto the side of the dessert cooler which probably has never been cleaned. ever.
2. During the summer months there are tons of flies buzzing around the salad bar
3. People are always complaining about their high prices but for some reason prices keep rising. The last time I had been there after not visiting them for a month, the buffet price had risen 20 cents per 100 grams
4. The food is usually old. The dishes that are there in the morning will be there in the evening and are only changed when they run out. The dishes that are there in the evening will reappear next morning with the vegetables looking wrinkly and old. Also if you're interested in a dessert you should really ask one of the cashiers how old it is.....
5. They really don't seem to care about cleaning the vegetables in the salad bar. I have had to pick out spinach leaves that are blackening, lettuce leaves that are dirty, and broccoli that looks yellow.