We took our best client to this place after visiting its website. This was mistake #1 as the lesson learned here is not to trust everything a restaurant's own website say. Like a sitcom, everything that could have gone wrong, did.
1. SLOW service. All 5 of us ordered entree only for our lunch. Took them over 20 minutes to bring them out. At the 15 minute mark, the waiter who sensed that things took longer than usual, came by and instead of saying that the food is on its way, told us that he should have encouraged us to order appetizers. As we were fully engaged in our business conversation, this only emphasized the slow service.
2. THOUGHTLESS service. When the entrees finally arrived, they only had 4 out of 5. So the fifth guest had to wait over 5 minutes for his. Being polite guests, others waited until the fifth plate arrives before starting. This made the food colder than it should be.
3. VALUE-SUBTRACTED service. The portions were ridiculously small, practically appetizer size. For the price charged, we don't see where the value was. The service wasn't it. The ambiance (or there lack of) wasn't it. And the food quality wasn't it.
4. SUICIDAL service. Finally, to shoot themselves in the foot, the waiter tried to make it up by bringing us complimentary desserts. Two mistakes here. One, the size of the chocolate cakes he brought were absolutely ridiculously small. It was smaller than your safeway brownies. One bite and it was gong. Two, the waiter, with the help of two other servers, brought only 4 desserts. So the one guest left without dessert waited, and waited, and waited, for his dessert that never came. We had hoped that at least the waiter would have noticed when he came back to collect the plates, but no....not a word.
5. THANKLESS service. Thankless here refers to how the waiter, hostess, and the restaurant manager did not utter one "thank you for coming and see you again" to anyone of us.
None of us will be back, and no, we're not sorry.