4 of us dined here on a weekend, the place was packed. We all ordered the same thing.
(prix fixe menu for $55 per person)
- oyster shot, apple, horseradish
- daily pickles
- raw scallops, pomegranate, red curry oil, daikon, green apple
- grilled octopus, romesco, fennel biscotti
- mushrooms, snap peas, egg, soy yuzu brown butter
- pickling spiced half squab, cabbage, apples, mustard cream
- half duck, carrot cake, oranges, spices
- meringue, passion fruit curd, almonds, white chocolate lime
This meal was awesome. Unique food with amazing flavors and also we all left with a full stomach. I've been to many good Vancouver restaurants and this one definitely stands out!
Cool place, excellent food, great staff, YES I will be back here.