At Extreme Pita you can customize every healthy, rolled pita to suit your taste. Menu items include extreme club, philly cheese steak, grilled chicken and gyros as well as a variety of flat baked pita’s, fresh salads, soups, and drinks.
This location just opened up a few months ago and it's a shame that it's so close to Pita Pit. Unfortunately, if there was a pita-off, The Pit would win hands down. Better value, better roll-up, but EP would win on is location and staff friendlyness.
- I like how you can choose between 2 sizes - small and regular.
- I like how they use different side of grill for vegetarian orders.
- I like that they offer flat-bread pizza.
- There store is fresh and clean.
- The roll-up process - they roll up the pita with the wrapper, so when you're upwrapping the pita (using the perforated wrap), your pita basically unravels with it. The "smart" wrap really makes it more difficult to eat.
- Pita Pit gives you more for your money. They literally will stuff your pita to the point where it's almost exploding and reaches about 3 lbs.